Greene County Public Health is coordinating COVID-19 vaccine clinics for people who qualify to get vaccinated in phase 1a or phase 1b; who work or live in Greene County.
- At this time, we do not have exact dates and timeframes because it all hinges on when and how much vaccine we receive from the state.
- When the vaccine is available for Phase 1B and additional phases, we will announce vaccine clinics widely through local news sources, such as radio stations, newspapers, and community leaders. We will also announce it on our website, social media, and via email if you sign up below.
- To be notified by email when we are hosting clinics for people in your phase, click the button below that applies to you and complete the form.
- Please be patient with us as we continue coordination.
- If you received your first vaccination with Greene County Public Health you will be notified via email/phone of your second dose availability.
Find more information:
- Local COVID-19 details at: https://healthalert.gcph.info/COVID19
- Get facts about the COVID-19 vaccines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
What are the severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset disorders?
People with severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset medical disorders that make them particularly vulnerable.
cerebral palsy; spina bifida; congenital heart disease; type 1 diabetes; inherited metabolic disorders; severe neurological disorders including epilepsy; severe genetic disorders including Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Prader Willi Syndrome, and Turner Syndrome; severe lung disease including cystic fibrosis and severe asthma; sickle cell anemia; and alpha and beta thalassemia.